Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Benefit Concert Opener - KIMBER RISING!!!

I am so thrilled to tell you that KIMBER RISING will be opening for JIMMY NEEDHAM.

http://www.kimberrising.com/

Sisters, Amanda and Brianna Wilcox and Emille Crawford have performed over 300 concerts and toured with the likes of Todd Agnew, Building 429 and 33Miles. They’ve also opened for Mandisa, Natalie Grant, LeCrae, David Crowder Band, among other respected artists.

Be prepared to hear STUNNING harmonies!!!  It was really hard for me to choose the right video to entice you, but I settled on this one because I LOVE them a capella style.  This impromptu performance is not their studio version, but I want you to hear them sing with no instrunment other than the one God gave them!

Introducing Kimber's Rising's origianl song, Soon

"Hold on just a little bit longer
Even though the longing in your heart gets stronger
Soon now, it's gonna be soon now, yeah."

Lord,
You know the longing in my heart better than anyone.  We just want to love the child You planned for us.  Sometimes I let anxiety overwhelm me... and then Your peace comes flooding in.  Thank you so much for giving us Jimmy Needham and Kimber Rising.  Their support, everyone's support, is an answer to prayer.  I can hold on just a little bit longer because You will unite us with our little ones soon.  You are so good to Matt and I.

I Love you,
Tiff 


No comments:

Post a Comment